Sunday, August 14, 2011

~Undergoing Remodeling~

If you've been on this site lately, you may have noticed some funky things going on, maybe some things changing or maybe some things no longer there.  Well, that's cuz I'm in the process of doing some remodeling!


When I first started this blog, it was more like "let's see how I'm gonna like this blogging" than anything else.  If it wasn't what I imagined or not really up my alley, which I didn't think would be a possibility since blogging is like talking thru typing and, Lord knows, I do talk alot!!!  Hehehe....
.....then I would just change this site to feature the items I create and sell in my online store, Dawggone Cute Creations, and not blog at all.  Easy peasy, huh?

  Well, as it turns out, I LOVE doing this blogging thing!  Woohoo!!!  So, I have decided to create an entirely new blog with a name that fits the life that I live and the things that I love.  That's what I've been doing these last several weeks...the reason for my posts being somewhat infrequent.

This week I'll be moving my current blog posts over to my new site.  Since I've never done it before, I don't know what it will look like here.  I'm just giving you a heads up.  I didn't want you to freak out and think I've made a mess of things and left the country!!


Once the dust settles and my new home is ready for the big reveal, I'll let you know.  Just a few more days so be ready, okay?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked my cabinet feet Velma! :) Have fun on re-doing your blog....I think I need to do a little re-vamping too, but I don't have the time right now! :)
    Have a great day
    Missy

    ReplyDelete